The ARCADE ARCH is a running skylight used principally for daylighting. The natural smoke evacuation function is guaranteed by an NF EN 12101-2 standard certificated SHEVS, perfectly integrated into the daylighting function of the ARCADE ARCH: the ARCADEF ÉVOLUPNEU and the ARCADEF GD ÉVOLUPNEU A complementary ventilation system can be integrated into the Arcade Arch: the ARCAD’AIR. This opening works in a mechanic, pneumatic or electrical mode.
- Available in RT12 and RT12+ ranges: In order to respond to new statutory thermal requirements, the ARCADE ARCH is available in two thermal insulation ranges: • RT12: Polycarbonate 16 mm multi-wall + insulated kerb + joints • RT12+: Polycarbonate 16 mm multi-wall with LUMIRA aerogel + insulated kerb + joints View all the thermal conductance values relating to skylight dimensions using our app.
- Easy to install: The complete kit (including screws) is delivered ready to fit with simple tools and installation instructions.
- Easily incorporating SHEVS outlets such as ARCADEF EVOLUPNEU and ARCADEF GD EVOLUPNEU and ARCAD'AIR type comfort openings.
- Architecture and aesthetics: Depending on the glazing, the ARCADE ARCH exists in low spire (low arc 1/5 of the rope) with technical advice, full arch (semicircle), quarter circle, canopy.
- Resistance to 1200 joule shocks: As a standard, the ARCADE ARCH has passed the 1200 Joule test according to the GIF method.
- The end sheets are entirely assembled in the factory.